Monday, January 23, 2012

The beginning sort of anyways


Where to start... Where to start... 


In one of my all time favorite movies, they say it best....

Mad Hatter:  And now, my dear, something seems to be troubling you.  Uh, Won't you tell us all about it?

March Hare:  Start at the beginning.

Mad Hatter:  Yes, yes!  And when you come to the end, hehehe, stop!  See?

So to the beginning I go...but where is the beginning?  I guess I could start with how I ended up in PA.  We actually haven't been here all that long....2 years in March as a matter of fact.  The love of my life, Jason, is originally from here.  He was born in Hershey, PA.  I tell him quite sweetly and lovingly that he was the only un-sweet thing to come from the sweetest place on Earth.  LOL.  OK probably not the nicest thing to say but as time goes on, you will see, that in our relationship, it goes both ways.  I love him all the same though.  So being that he runs a company that services the oilfield, we had the opportunity to move here to be closer to family that lives here and we thought it would be good for the kids.  We have 2 wonderful kids ... Joshua who thinks he is now an adult even though he just turned 16 (didn't we all think that at that age?) and Patience, our one of a kind, very outspoken, and very honest daughter.  She tells it how it is but always in a very funny, off the wall way.  

My kiddos..



They are the joys of my life and fill my life with so much laughter.  And never a dull moment.

Then there is the love love of my life, Jason.  Yeah I kind of filled you in about him earlier... He is the one person who can make me laugh harder than anyone.  I think that the man who can make you laugh is the one you should marry, and that is what I intend to do.  It has been 11 years, I might as well make an honest man of him one of these days.... lol.  

Jason sledding sort of ...lol....



We also have a zoo... really it's starting to look like a zoo around here..

We have 2 dogs (about to be 3), 2 cats, and 2 hedgehogs....and if my in-laws have anything to do with it there will be a pony too (i put my foot down with the pony but i always seem to get outnumbered when i do that).  I will post pics of them soon enough.

So here we are (Me, Jason, kids and zoo) up in the mountains of PA where it seems we will stay.  The good, the bad , and the snow (blah)!

No comments:

Post a Comment