Tuesday, January 24, 2012

I never want these days to end

I wish that I could freeze time cause I never want these times to disappear. Sometimes I wish I could turn back time because I feel as if I'm running out of time. My son turned 16 this year (even though I'm no where near old enough to have a 16 year old and certainly don't look it lol) and before I know it he's going to be out of the house. Oh how I wish I had done some things differently. Now my youngest is 7 and before I know it she will be 16. I never thought I'd be the kind of mother who hovered and would be so completely obsessed with trying to keep her kids home as long as possible but guess what I'm exactly that mom. I get so happy when Patience tells me she is going to live with me forever. Lol. They are my life , my heart, and at times my saving graces. What am I going to do with myself when one of my baby birds fly from the nest let alone both. It's sometimes too unbearable to think if. So for now I am going to take lots of pictures and cherish every moment I have. (Sorry for any mistakes I'm typing this on my phone.)

No comments:

Post a Comment